Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Regional Leadership Consultants

Evening all!

As you may, or may not, know I will not be returning as your Director after this year. It has been an honor to serve you all and to help give back to the organization that has given me so much. I have made countless connections, been able to travel to all of our chapters, learned amazing bits of history, restarted a chapter, and been given the opportunity to leave my mark on a great organization...And somehow I was paid to do all of it!

Video credit: Jake Dubois, Nu Gamma


Next year this position will split into two, one man will cover the Nu district and the other will cover the Mu/Sigma districts. These men will spend less time on the road and more time helping our chapters. They will also have the opportunity to run expansion efforts!

I have full faith that the men I met on the road will be able to lead this fraternity on a national level in the near future. If not you, who?  




Email questions, comments or concerns to me at derrick.dubois@phimudelta.org


No comments:

Post a Comment